RamsgateHistory.com
September 23, 2017, 09:39:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozonic Memorabilia  (Read 3695 times)
Phil
Administrator

« on: May 14, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

Wanted, anything OZONIC. even references to them in books as I can find very little about them.
RadioactiveKiddie

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 08:42:34 PM »

I've noticed Ozonic bottles come up occasionally on E-Bay. Will let you know next time I see one..
Ray Stupples

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 11:28:00 AM »

When I worked for Castle Harris, in the old Ozonic building at Westwood, the old (large) sign was on the roof, at the front of the building.
If you can gain access it's most probably still there. All the very large water tanks are under the floor of the building, you may find a bit of old stuff down there ?. Good luck !.
Monkton Malc
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 08:46:10 PM »

When I worked for Castle Harris, in the old Ozonic building at Westwood, the old (large) sign was on the roof, at the front of the building.
If you can gain access it's most probably still there. All the very large water tanks are under the floor of the building, you may find a bit of old stuff down there ?. Good luck !.

You probably haven't been past lately then. It was bulldozed and is now a furniture store.
bona

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 01:00:09 PM »

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: