RamsgateHistory.com
September 23, 2017, 09:40:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Ramsgate  (Read 8289 times)
stevewilly

« on: March 10, 2013, 08:24:32 PM »

Well, what a good subject. As a Ramsgateonion (is that the word?) I've always enjoyed the numerous facts and comments that have arrived on this site. Strangely, I've always felt that I am the only person to have 'experienced' Ramsgate, but clearly there are many people who have experienced far more than me (thank goodness). I was born and bred in Ramsgate and there will always be a part of me that will always be part of this lovely town. It's good to know that many, many other people have experienced Ramsgate and that this town is in great hands. Thank you for all the memories.
Steve.
Monkton Malc
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 09:26:54 PM »

I was born in Ramsgate hospital as was my mother. I currently live in Ramsgate and have done for the last 5 years. I have traced both sets of great grandparents to Ramsgate cemetery.

I would post more on the site if my health was better and I could get out more but at the moment I can't.

If people post a question I normally do my best to answer it if I can.
Monkton Malc
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 02:36:22 PM »

It's someone who tries to keep order on the forum and attempts to keep topics on track as well as moving things to where they should be. They also remove offensive items and spam posts.
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: